I go to the gym everyday to workout but when I can’t go, I just do my exercises at home. I already own a couple of Jump Ropes that I use for cardio exercises but I still love it every time I get new ones. *laughs*
Of all my home exercise equipment, jump rope is my favorite. Why? Because it’s so cheap but it helps you burn a lot of calories! This review is for one of my cheap jump ropes that helps me stay fit.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE! Quickly and easily adjustable down to your desired length within minutes! The rope has an original length of 9.8 ft.
- NO MORE TANGLING! Our Jump Rope features a high quality premium ball bearing that ensures the rope will turn smoothly and effortlessly along with you.
- ENJOY TOTAL COMFORT! ✭ The ergonomically designed foam handles offer extra comfort not found in other jump ropes while also providing the firm grip you need to get the most out of your workout! Additionally, being feather-light makes it easily and conveniently carryable anywhere.
- EBOOK BONUS. With your purchase you will also receive easy to follow sizing instructions and tips on how to get the most out of your rope. As our gift to you, you will also receive a BONUS eBook with valuable exercise tips to help you work out more efficiently.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RISK INVOLVED! At Limm, we fully stand behind our product and offer you a no-questions-asked, 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If you don’t love your Limm Jump Rope or if you don’t feel 100% satisfied for any reason, we will fully refund your money. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. So try it now! TOTALLY RISK FREE!
This Limm Jump rope is really lightweight and quality is good for the price.
ROPE: It is made of PVC and has a decent amount of length. It is also adjustable to accommodate any height. Though the product description states that its “no more tangling”, the rope does tangles sometimes whenever I use it.
HANDLE: It is made up of foam so its really soft, comfortable and has a good grip. My hands doesn’t slide when sweaty unlike my other ropes with plastic handle. You can also adjust the length of the rope thru here, just unscrew the red plastic right above the handle where the rope and the handle connects.
Overall, this is a good rope for anyone who enjoys using jump rope for playing or simple home exercise, in my opinion. This is not for someone who uses jump rope for extreme workout, cross fit or someone who likes doing double unders.
Check out the product here
What do you do to stay fit? Comment down below!